It's Time to Register for the CASRA 2016 Spring Conference!
May 4th and 5th
Crowne Plaza Hotel in Concord
Here are just a few of the dynamic and informative workshop options
at this year's conference.
· HOPE - Pioneering Peer-Led Support Groups for Suicide Prevention
· Embracing the Metaphor: The Expressive Arts and Psychosis
· CBTp for Front Line Providers
· Recovering from your Recovery-Oriented Job
· Cultural Moments, Anyone?
· Help More People Get and Keep Competitive Jobs with
· IPS Supported Employment
· Dual Diagnosis Services 2.0: A Paradigm Shift with the ASAM Criteria
Today's Featured Presenters:
Join Dee Schweitzer, Director of Quality and Compliance and Stephanie Schuman, Quality and Compliance Coordinator, from Buckelew Programs in an informative discussion on Documenting Recovery in a Compliance Environment: Audit-Ready Charting. Recovery does matter in documentation! Find out how you can effectively document clients' recovery and still meet county and state audit standards.
THERE'S MORE! Click on this link to see the full conference brochure.
To register, just follow this link.